Seal and his daughters Leni, 8, and Lou, 2, were seen walking in New York City on Sunday (July 15). Since it was a hot and sticky day the girls wore tanks and shorts for the outing. Lou looked like she rather walk than sit in her stroller.
The singer is performing a couple of concerts in the city this week.
In a recent interview with USA Today – he said his kids are a critical audience.
He shared, “They’re a tough crowd. They don’t like about 90% of what I do. Of course, that makes the other 10% really special.”
Seal also said he understands if fans are still reeling from his split from Heidi Klum.
“When you live your private life in public, and things aren’t necessarily as rosy as people think, you owe it to the public to speak up. There were people genuinely upset that what they thought was perfect was no longer.”
He added, “I’m in an excellent place right now. In a situation like this, your priority is your children. As long as the children are happy, I’m happy.”
Source: Seal & His Girls Go Strollin’