You are currently browsing the archives for the Lifestyle category


Scott Disick & His Beach Boy

Posted: September 18, 2012 by Jenny Schafer

Scott Disick Takes Son Mason To The Beach And The Hotel Pool In Miami Beach

Father-of-two Scott Disick looked every bit the doting daddy with his adorable son Mason, 2, in Miami on Tuesday (September 18). As the cameras rolled for their popular reality TV show, Scott made a splash in the pool and at the beach with his active tot.

Earlier that same day, the reality star and his longtime love Kourtney Kardashian were seen canoodling in the Florida sunshine.

Did you see the video of Kourt giving birth to daughter Penelope Scotland?

While some said it was TMI, the intimate footage showcased the moment when she pulled out her daughter in the final stage of delivery.

View Slideshow »»

View All Photos »»

Filed under: Kourtney Kardashian,Mason Dash Disick,Scott Disick

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News/FameFlynet/AKM-GSI/INFphoto.com


Source: Scott Disick & His Beach Boy

Sarah Michelle Gellar’s Sweet Student

Posted: September 18, 2012 by Jenny Schafer

Sarah Michelle Gellar and Charlotte head to school

An expectant Sarah Michelle Gellar was seen with her adorable daughter Charlotte, who turns 3 tomorrow, in Beverly Hills, Calif. on Tuesday (September 18). Buffy’s beautiful girl walked hand-in-hand with mom as she wheeled her rolling backpack to school.

We’ve spotted the pretty pair heading to class all week. And on Charlie’s first day at preschool, a proud SMG was seen taking photos of her sweet student.

The actress, 35, and her husband of 10 years, fellow actor Freddie Prinze, Jr., are expecting a boy this fall.

View Slideshow »»

View All Photos »»


Source: Sarah Michelle Gellar’s Sweet Student

Kate Middleton: Naked Pictures Set to Surface? CHI Ain’t Got Nothing on That!

Posted by Adam

Wednesday September 19, 2012

KATE Middleton and Prince William did the right thing by getting an injunction out against France’s Closer magazine after the tabloid published topless photos of the busty brunette.

Why? Because one paparazzi agency has a shed load more topless pictures of the British royal — and now they can’t do anything with them.

The snaps were allegedly taken when Kate was honeymoon, a source says.

“We’ve got a ton of pictures that are much, much more revealing than what France’s Closer magazine published recently,” said one pap agency owner.

“We’ve been sitting on them for a while.. we tried shopping them around when this batch of photos hit. We got lots of interest, but now no one will touch them because the injunction.

“Interest was mainly from American tabloids. The British press wouldn’t touch them.”

Mondadori France, French Closer magazine’s publishing company, will be fined €10,000 a day if they publish further topless paparazzi images of Catherine sunbathing or transmit them to a third party via email or any other means.

It was also decided that Mondadori — owned by former Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi — will have to pay €2,000 towards legal fees.

A court in Nanterre, near Paris, opened a separate criminal investigation earlier today over the publication of the images in the magazine after a formal complaint was made on behalf of Catherine and William, who are currently in the final stages of an Asia Pacific tour.
The initial investigation will be carried out by BRDP, a branch of the French police.

The decision will allow a prosecutor to decide whether or not to proceed with a full investigation into whether Closer magazine and the photographer broke the couple’s right to privacy.

The ruling also means that Closer France must not print any more copies of its controversial issue and take the topless pictures off its website; the photos cannot be published in any other magazines or papers in France; the photographs cannot be sold by them to anyone else in the world; and that within 24 hours the offending pictures must be handed over to the Palace.

It is the first time that a member of the Royal Family has sued a publication through the courts in France.

Yesterday, Kate and William’s lawyer Mr Hammelle accused the magazine of intruding on a “highly intimate moment” by taking the topless pictures of Kate while she was on a private holiday at a chateau in Provence.

The lawyer compared the “grotesque invasion” to the relentless pursuit of Princess Diana by photographers.

Recent reports claimed William and Kate won’t have to pay for their lawyers.

According to RadarOnline, Harbottle & Lewis offer their services to the royals for free. This reportedly William and Kate will save up to a cool two million dollars in attorneys’ fees.

(SEE KATE MIDDLETON TOPLESS IN ITALIAN MAGAZINE CHI)

“The royal family has kept their legal team busy in the last few weeks, but lucky for them they don’t have to pay for their services,” a source revealed.

“Harbottle & Lewis provide the royals with legal guidance free of charge – simply because of the prestige they get from having them as their client.

“It’s held in high acclaim to be the legal firm that looks after the royal family’s best interests and has meant they have secured contracts with other high-profile clients because of that relationship.

“However, Harbottle & Lewis must be kicking themselves over that agreement. Fees for the Kate Middleton topless scandal could eventually rise to up to a million-and-a-half pounds.

“Add to that the cost of the damage control they provided for Prince Harry’s naked Las Vegas romp – they could have made an absolute killing.”

Tags: kate middleton, kate middleton topless, kate middleton topless pictures


Source: Kate Middleton: Naked Pictures Set to Surface? CHI Ain’t Got Nothing on That!

Kate Middleton: Naked Pictures to Surface? CHI Ain’t Got Nothing on That!

Posted by Adam

Wednesday September 19, 2012

KATE Middleton and Prince William did the right thing by getting an injunction out against France’s Closer magazine after the tabloid published topless photos of the busty brunette.

Why? Because one paparazzi agency has a shed load more topless pictures of the British royal — and now they can’t do anything with them.

The snaps were allegedly taken when Kate was honeymoon, a source says.

“We’ve got a ton of pictures that are much, much more revealing than what France’s Closer magazine published recently,” said one pap agency owner.

“We’ve been sitting on them for a while.. we tried shopping them around when this batch of photos hit. We got lots of interest, but now no one will touch them because the injunction.

“Interest was mainly from American tabloids. The British press wouldn’t touch them.”

Mondadori France, French Closer magazine’s publishing company, will be fined €10,000 a day if they publish further topless paparazzi images of Catherine sunbathing or transmit them to a third party via email or any other means.

It was also decided that Mondadori — owned by former Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi — will have to pay €2,000 towards legal fees.

A court in Nanterre, near Paris, opened a separate criminal investigation earlier today over the publication of the images in the magazine after a formal complaint was made on behalf of Catherine and William, who are currently in the final stages of an Asia Pacific tour.
The initial investigation will be carried out by BRDP, a branch of the French police.

The decision will allow a prosecutor to decide whether or not to proceed with a full investigation into whether Closer magazine and the photographer broke the couple’s right to privacy.

The ruling also means that Closer France must not print any more copies of its controversial issue and take the topless pictures off its website; the photos cannot be published in any other magazines or papers in France; the photographs cannot be sold by them to anyone else in the world; and that within 24 hours the offending pictures must be handed over to the Palace.

It is the first time that a member of the Royal Family has sued a publication through the courts in France.

Yesterday, Kate and William’s lawyer Mr Hammelle accused the magazine of intruding on a “highly intimate moment” by taking the topless pictures of Kate while she was on a private holiday at a chateau in Provence.

The lawyer compared the “grotesque invasion” to the relentless pursuit of Princess Diana by photographers.

Recent reports claimed William and Kate won’t have to pay for their lawyers.

According to RadarOnline, Harbottle & Lewis offer their services to the royals for free. This reportedly William and Kate will save up to a cool two million dollars in attorneys’ fees.

(SEE KATE MIDDLETON TOPLESS IN ITALIAN MAGAZINE CHI)

“The royal family has kept their legal team busy in the last few weeks, but lucky for them they don’t have to pay for their services,” a source revealed.

“Harbottle & Lewis provide the royals with legal guidance free of charge – simply because of the prestige they get from having them as their client.

“It’s held in high acclaim to be the legal firm that looks after the royal family’s best interests and has meant they have secured contracts with other high-profile clients because of that relationship.

“However, Harbottle & Lewis must be kicking themselves over that agreement. Fees for the Kate Middleton topless scandal could eventually rise to up to a million-and-a-half pounds.

“Add to that the cost of the damage control they provided for Prince Harry’s naked Las Vegas romp – they could have made an absolute killing.”

Tags: kate middleton, kate middleton topless, kate middleton topless pictures


Source: Kate Middleton: Naked Pictures to Surface? CHI Ain’t Got Nothing on That!