Congratulations are in order for Liv Tyler and David Gardner.
The Leftovers star, 38, and her sports manager fiancé are expecting their second child, she announced Friday on Instagram.
“Oh my goodness it seems the stork is visiting us again !!!! I am growing another little Tyler Gardner in my belly. Our family is growing!!! So grateful,” the expectant mama captioned a black and white photo of herself.
Gardner also shared a shot on Instagram, writing, “My beautiful baby is pregnant !!!! Sooooooo excited and so blessed.”
Tyler and Gardner are already parents to 11-month-old son Sailor. As well, The Lord of the Rings actress is mom to 11-year-old son Milo, and Gardner is dad to son Gray, 8, both from previous relationships.
On Tuesday, the actress shared a shot with her baby boy during their tropical family vacation.
Liv recently talked about valuing her role as mom over her professional career.
“I didn’t see how I could go away for three months to make a film and be the mother I wanted to be….My favorite thing about being a parent is that I learn so much from the push-and-pull dynamic of mother and child. Having children, I learned about my own strength,” she shared.
“My little koala,” the model mom, 35, captioned the piggyback photo while playing with her son on the beach.
Allen Campbell – the personal chef of the Brazilian beauty and her football star husband Tom Brady – recently opened up about their strict plant-based diet.
“So, 80 percent of what they eat is vegetables. [I buy] the freshest vegetables. If it’s not organic, I don’t use it. And whole grains: brown rice, quinoa, millet, beans,”Campbell shared with Boston.com. “The other 20 percent is lean meats: grass-fed organic steak, duck every now and then, and chicken. As for fish, I mostly cook wild salmon.”
As for the couple’s children – including 3-year-old daughter Vivian – they also embrace the menu.
“Vivi was only nine months when I started, so I gave her first food. And 90 percent of the time they all eat the same thing,” he shared. “I cook for the kids, but Gisele makes Benny’s lunch to take to school. She packs that herself.”
Campbell went on to describe the family’s dietary restrictions.
“No white sugar. No white flour. No MSG,” he shared. “I’ll use raw olive oil, but I never cook with olive oil. I only cook with coconut oil. Fats like canola oil turn into trans fats. … I use Himalayan pink salt as the sodium. I never use iodized salt. [Tom] doesn’t eat nightshades, because they’re not anti-inflammatory. So no tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, or eggplants. Tomatoes trickle in every now and then, but just maybe once a month. I’m very cautious about tomatoes. They cause inflammation. What else? No coffee. No caffeine. No fungus. No dairy. The kids eat fruit. Tom, not so much. He will eat bananas in a smoothie. But otherwise, he prefers not to eat fruits.”