Packers safety Jarrett Bush hauled in the second Green Bay interception of Ben Roethlisberger. (Getty)
Remember to refresh your browser from time to time. You may want to also check out the TU Television blog as well, Although I’m more than happy to riff on the ads, announcers and anything else from Super Bowl XLV.
– I don’t tune in until 6 p.m., but do get inspired by the Declaration reading.
– Someday I hope to be as cool as Sam Elliott. And I never will be.
– Christina Aguilera will handle the National Anthem.
– The songs and awards are fine, but the players should be allowed to stay back in the locker rooms until just before the National Anthem.
– Aguilera was pretty good. (Update: See comments.)
– Green Bay has won the toss and will defer. My wonderful wife just brought in some pigs in a blanket. Game on.
– You can only wonder what ugliness goes on in a scrum after a muffed punt or fumble.
– OK, that second Doritos ad was just disturbing.
– Green Bay continues to go vertical, but it might be worth at least showing the run more.
– Bud Light product placement ad and the Chevy Lassie spot were the first two to make me laugh.
– Aaron Rodger can’t keep taking hits, even on completions.
— That’s why the Packers are here: third-and-one, and a 29-yard strike to Jordy Nelson. 7-0 Green Bay.
– A movie pitting Cowboys vs. aliens? I’m in.
– I said before the game that this would be a game where turnovers would be a key, and Big Ben is more likely to make one. Nick Collins returns a pick 6 37 yards. 14-0.
– Roethlisberger looks like his left knee just buckled, then he runs for a first. Tough dude.
– It appears the Packers have been the more physical team this game, and the Steelers are the ones getting banged up.
– Steelers on the board with 33-yard field goal, They will need a turnover themselves now. 14-3 Packers.
– The Elton John Budweiser ad was surreal.
– Now Donald Driver is hobbling. (He, too is off to the locker room.)
– Snickers campaign is working. Liked the spot with Richard Lewis and Roseanne.
– Anot Roethlisberger pick by a safety, this time Bush. A late TD here could make it extremely tough for Steelers, who would need a comeback the likes they pulled off against the Ravens.
– Touchdown, Greg Jennings. Troy Polamalu lays the wood, but way too late. 21-3. Not ballgame, not by a long shot, but the Packers have not only been the better team, but he more physical one.
– This is a battle of attrition, with Sam Shields going down. And Antwan Randel El getting it done. Now Charles Woodson is hurt.
– Hines Ward with the 18-yard completion, then a TD that looked like a schoolyard play. A huge score just before the end of the half. 21-10.
– Now Nick Collins runs off. That’s three-fourths of the Packers secondary who headed to the locker room early.
– Love the Black Eyed Peas, but the sound mixing seemed off. Great chapeau, Slash.
Yeah, it had to be the mux,