Kristin Cavallari says having a Kim Kardashian butt “is not in the cards” for her, Jennifer Lopez admits her exes weren’t all that attractive, male models showed their junk on the runway, and more celebrity news.
- Kristin Cavallari admits she can be too skinny and is working on getting a bigger booty. [E!]
- Jennifer Lopez threw shade at all of her exes on Watch What Happens Live last night. [Us Weekly]
- Is exposed penis on the runway too much? It wasn’t for the Rick Owens’ menswear fashion show in Paris yesterday. [The Guardian]
- On the Wendy Williams Show, Anthony Mackie said: “I’m from the south… if he wants a sandwich, you make daddy a sandwich.” Ummm, sexist much? [YouTube]
- Harry Potter‘s Tom Felton, who played Draco Malfoy, is a real life Gryffindor. (Gasp!) [Us Weekly]
Today was the day. I finally did it. I joined Pottermore and was sorted into……..Gryffindor. Heart broken x #slytherinforlife
— Tom Felton (@TomFelton) January 21, 2015
- Hold up. Did James Franco, Zachary Quinto, and Charlie Carver have a threesome? [Just Jared]
- Catch these Netflix movies before they’re gone in February. [E!]
- Larry Wilmore discusses U.S. relations in Cuba while enjoying a few cigars on The Nightly Show.
[Photo Credit: Getty]