Clockwise, from top left: Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield, Jennifer Lawrence and Nicholas Hoult, John Krasinski and Emily Blunt, and Jason Sudeikis and Olivia Wilde
Startraks; Getty; Splash News Online; WireImage
When it comes to cute coupledom in Hollywood, it is hard to out-adorable Emma Stone
and Andrew Garfield.
The couple of nearly three years, who reteam as comic-book sweethearts Peter Parker and Gwen Stacy in The Amazing Spider-Man 2, have turned the international press tour for the film into an around-the-world tour of love.
“They almost seem to be in their own world when they spend time together,” a source tells PEOPLE in this week’s issue.
Still, they’re not the only Hollywood couple with chemistry and charm to spare. Tell us: Which of the duos below deserves the title of Hollywood’s Cutest Couple? Vote and sound off in comments. The results will appear in next week’s issue of PEOPLE!
1. Emma Stone, 25, and Andrew Garfield, 30: See above. Also, they hopped on a Vespa together in Rome. Enough said.
2. Jennifer Lawrence, 23, and Nicholas Hoult, 24: Like Stone and Garfield, they met on the set of a comic-book blockbuster and will again appear together in the upcoming X-Men: Days of Future Past. Also like their Spidey counterparts, he’s self-deprecatingly British and she’s got witty screwball charm.
3. Jason Sudeikis, 38, and Olivia Wilde, 30: The engaged couple, who are expecting their first child – a baby boy – in May, recently visited her high school together and have been known to feed each other chocolates.
4. John Krasinski, 34, and Emily Blunt, 31: The new parents welcomed daughter Hazel in February. Blunt has called their marriage “an effing blast.”
5. Neil Patrick Harris, 40, and David Burtka, 38: Along with their 3-year-old twins Gideon and Harper, they dress up for Halloween like this.
6. Channing Tatum, 33, and Jenna Dewan-Tatum, 33: The former Step Up costars, now parents to 11-month-old daughter Everly, even make getting stuck in L.A. traffic look cute.
7. Pharrell Williams, 41, and Helen Lasichanh: The couple of more than five years married last October and are parents to 5-year-old son Rocket. The Grammy winner has called the model-designer his “bestie” and says that “every night is like a sleepover” with her.
8. Adam Brody, 34, and Leighton Meester, 28: The former Blair Waldorf and Seth Cohen tied the knot in a secret ceremony in February, fulfilling the fantasies of O.C. and Gossip Girl crossover shippers everywhere.
For much more on Andrew and Emma’s sweet romance, pick up this week’s issue of PEOPLE