First-time mama-to-be Jessica Simpson was out doing some last minute shopping with her mom, Tina Simpson, on Friday (February 17) at Bel Bambini baby boutique in Los Angeles, Calif. The Irresistible singer was showing off her baby bump in a lime green fitted dressed covered with a black cardigan. A pair of bright orange wedges completed her outfit.
The fashion designer and savvy businesswoman – who is engaged to the father-to-be Eric Johnson – has been in the spotlight with her new Jessica Simpson Collection billboard posted in Times Square recently. And with the upcoming premiere of the reality show Fashion Star being set to launch next month, the Dukes of Hazzard star has still found a few hours to veg out.
“Vampire Diaries has been a minor obsession of mine this month!! I’ve watched every episode!!” the 31-year old tweeted. “Ok, so maybe it isn’t a minor obsession.. Ha.”
Source: Jessica Simpson Shopping In L.A.
James Bond, welcome to Wayne’s World. Pierce Brosnan and his 11-year-old son Paris bumped into Tia Carrerre and her daughter Bianca, 6, while shopping at the Malibu Country Mart in Malibu, Calif. on Monday (February 20).
Pierce and Paris – who had a brace on his arm – appeared to be stopping in for a quick lunch, while Tia and Bianca had just finished up a day of shopping. The two families chatted briefly before going their separate ways.
Perhaps Pierce and Tia were reminiscing about old times – surprisingly, the actors were co-stars over twenty years ago, starring in the 1988 TV mini-series Noble House that was based on a novel by James Clavell.
Photos: Pacific Coast News
Source: Pierce Brosnan, Tia Carrere & Their Kids At Malibu Mart
Name: Prince ‘Blanket’ Michael Jackson II
Parents: Michael Jackson
Date of Birth: February 21, 2002
Siblings: Prince, 15, & Paris, 13
- He is commonly referred to as ‘Blanket’
- Blanket was carried by a surrogate mother
- On November 20, 2002, daddy Michael caused a widespread uproar when he brought his newborn son onto the balcony of his Berlin hotel room and, as fans stood below, draped a cloth loosely over Blanket’s face and briefly extended him over a railing, four stories about ground level.
- Michael went through great lengths to conceal his children’s appearance in public. As a result, Blanket and his siblings were often seen wearing masks, scarves, and shawls over their faces when they were out.
- His godfather is Mark Lester, star of the 1968 movie Oliver
- Blanket & his siblings tragically lost their father in 2009
- Since that loss, they have been in the custody of their paternal grandmother Katherine Jackson
“It’s an expression I use with my family, I say, ‘You should blanket me … you should blanket her with something, meaning a blanket is a blessing, it’s a way of showing love and caring.” – Michael on how son received his nickname.
“As soon as you turn your back, he shoots at you and you’re left soaking wet.” – uncle Jermain Jackson on his nephew being the prankster of the family and toting a water gun around.
“Blanket adored [Michael's sons]. He could easily be the next Michael Jackson. He loved to dance with his dad and Michael taught him to do the moonwalk.” – A family friend, on Blanket’s love for his father’s music.
Source: Happy 10th Birthday Blanket Jackson!
Incoming search terms: