A former YouTube celebrity now regrets her path to stardom, Adrian Grenier gets shirtless on the beach, and film critics weigh in on Inside Llewyn Davis.
- Scandal is scaling back the run of its current season because of star Kerry Washington‘s pregnancy. The team is planning to end the season with 18 episodes instead of 22. [Huffington Post]
- Which singer got famous from her YouTube video — and isn’t feeling her “hit?” The Gossip Table fills us in.
- It looks like at least one star is ready for the upcoming Entourage movie. Adrian Grenier was recently spotted on vacation, with a very toned and tanned body. We’ll always love Vincent Chase! [E!]
- The Coen brothers’ latest effort, Inside Llewyn Davis, hits theaters this weekend. What do the critics have to say about the folk-inspired flick? [MTV News]
[Photo Credit: Getty Images]
Source: Last Lap: What’s The Big Shakeup On The Set Of Scandal?
With holiday party season about to kick into full gear, we’re rubbing our hands together in gleeful anticipation of tons of wardrobe missteps from our favorite celebs. So far, there haven’t been too many snowflake-and-tinsel disasters, but never fear, there were some goodies on the scene this week, courtesy of a Mob Wives star, a JoBro and whoever convinced Perez Hilton to wear leggings.
It was kind of a bad week for body parts. Big Ang attended the Mob Wives party in a fluffy ostrich-like jacket, which seemed incredibly appropriate, but when she removed it, we were all treated to a view of her assets that did not require the enhancement of those horizontal stripes. Meanwhile, Perez Hilton distracted us from his weird Miley Cyrus sweatshirt with a vivid display of his anatomy. Joe Jonas is hiding his face behind a pornstache. Kim Kardashian made her bust look all lop-sided with an oddly placed cleavage slash. And then Sienna Miller made us feel sorry for her neglected, unsupported boobs in a wrinkly, ill-fitting satin gown.
While we’re on the topic of fashion fails, our friends at The Gossip Table revealed their nominees for the worst-dressed stars of 2013 today. Take a look at their choices, and then vote for your picks for this week’s worst-dressed below!
Source: Big Ang’s Stripes, Perez Hilton’s Moose Knuckle + The Rest Of This Week’s Worst-Dressed
Which actress isn’t swayed by the pixie cut craze? Who did Zach Braff join for a “romantic candlelight dinner?” And what’s Benedict Cumberbatch saying about the next season of Sherlock?
- Little North West may only be a few months old, but she’s already rubbing elbows with renowned artists. The baby’s famous mom, Kim Kardashian, shared a pic of the infant with Jeff Koons while they all attend the Art Basel art show on South Beach. Not bad for an infant! [People]
- Short hair may be all the rage in Hollywood, but one actress is proving to be a holdout. The Gossip Table crew tells us who it is!
- Zach Braff tweeted about an amazing dinner he had with One Direction‘s Harry Styles, posting a pic of the two dining by candlelight. Ladies and gentlemen, a bromance is born. [BuzzFeed]
- Benedict Cumberbatch is dropping hints about the new season of Sherlock. What’s in store?[MTV News]
Source: Last Lap: Who’s North West Chilling With While On Vacation In Miami?
In Touch Weekly reports that Ashton Kutcher was secretly engaged to Mila Kunis. The actor, whose divorce from Demi Moore was recently finalized in November, got down on one knee over the summer.
“His whole family had come out to California for Mila’s birthday [on Aug. 14], and he did it then,” a source tells the magazine. The two had to keep it a secret until things were settled with his ex-wife.
Pretty boy George Clooney apparently likes to travel with his own hair stylist. The news comes after his artsy cover on W magazine, in which he’s sporting some pink polka dots and some fierce hair.
How does Hugh Jackman keep his marriage hot? Well the answer may surprise you.
Get more celebrity gossip and entertainment news at VH1 Celebrity!
Source: Ashton Kutcher Secretly Engaged to Mila Kunis