Leonardo DiCaprio and Tobey Maguire are best friends forever, the Real Housewives of New York City want higher pay, and the cast of Arrested Development recall their favorite lines.
- Khloe Kardashian and Kris Jenner had a crazy, alcohol-fueled evening in the Los Angeles area. The pair got sauced on margaritas (days after Cinco de Mayo, mind you), then headed to a club for a scheduled shoot of Keeping Up With the Kardashians. Too inebriated for all of that, they left and went to Kim Kardashian’s house, where they were promptly turned away. [TMZ]
- For the all catfights on Bravo’s Real Housewives of New York City, the stars have put aside their differences to demand higher pay. The cable network is hitting back, threatening to fire the entire cast if they don’t sign contracts already drawn up for the upcoming season. Hmm, wonder if the ladies can channel that collective vitriol to get their way. [Us Magazine]
- Now that The Great Gatsby is finally upon us, we’re learning that Leonardo DiCaprio and Tobey Maguire have been hoping for years to star in a major film together. Turns out the actors go way back, having been friends for more than 20 years. DiCaprio actually shouted down Maguire during a shoot, trying to get his number so they could begin hanging. And cue the jealousy. [Huffington Post]
- In just a few weeks, critically-acclaimed comedy Arrested Development returns via Netflix. What were some of the cast members’ most beloved lines? [MTV]
Source: Last Lap: Which Members Of the Kardashian Clan Just Had a Wild Night In L.A.?
Did Liam Hemsworth’s brothers try to end his engagement to Miley Cyrus? Who’s rumored to be Robert Pattinson’s new snuggle bunny? And what’s Baz Luhrmann saying about Jay-Z’s score for The Great Gatsby?
- We know now the best thing about no longer being married to Jessica Simpson. On Watch What Happens Live, Nick Lachey said he’s glad to be free of feel-ups from his ex-wife’s dad, Joe Simpson. Hey, anything to impress the in-laws. [TMZ]
- Hunger Games actor Liam Hemsworth has been with Miley Cyrus for years, but his older brothers reportedly staged an intervention to halt the stars’ engagement. The pair is still together, but the wedding planning has come to a stop. Could this be the reason why? [Us Magazine]
- Robert Pattinson is now being linked to…Katy Perry? Though he’s been hanging out with Kristen Stewart over the past few weeks, the Twilight star reportedly has been comisserating with the pop princess since they’ve both dealt with cheating lovers. [The Hollywood Gossip]
- Director Baz Luhrmann sees parallels between The Great Gatsby’s Jazz Age and today’s hip hop era, fueling his decision to tap Jay-Z for the movie’s soundtrack. Read more about the world Luhrmann created in his latest film. [MTV]
[Photo Credit: Getty Images]
Source: Last Lap: Did Nick Lachey Play “Grab-Ass” With Jessica Simpson’s Dad?
Also in today’s First Dibs: Which famous comedian ragged on Kim Kardashian’s Met Gala dress? Winona Ryder opens up about her days as a teen star, and the upcoming release of Ender’s Game is generating new buzz.
- Tiger Woods may have played it cool while on the red carpet at Monday’s Met Gala, but he hit the streets (and seemingly the bottle) pretty hard afterward. The golf star reportedly embarrassed girlfriend Lindsey Vonn with his drunken antics, culminating in him tripping on a flight of stairs as the couple left an afterparty. [Daily Mail]
- And for more post-Met naughtiness, Robin Williams took to Twitter to give his thoughts on Kim K’s floral print dress. Um, apparently, he thinks Mrs. Doubtfire rocked it better. Burn. [Bossip]
- Winona Ryder reveals that she was once told she wasn’t pretty enough to be an actress. Seriously, could we really imagine anyone else playing the disaffected Lydia Deetz in Beetlejuice? [Us Magazine]
- The cult sci-fi smash Ender’s Game is coming to the big screen in November and MTV has the details on the latest buzz. [MTV]
[Photo Credit: Getty Images]
Source: First Dibs: How Drunk Did Tiger Woods Get At The Met Gala?
What was Kris Humphries up to the night before the Brooklyn Nets lost a crucial playoff game? Why was Patrick Schwarzenegger thrown out of a club? And what’s happening on the set of the new Anchorman movie?
- In her typical fashion, Real Housewives of Atlanta star Nene Leakes told us how she really feels about members of other shows in the franchise. According to NeNe, Beverly Hills’ Brandi Glanville is a “train wreck” and the Orange County cast can pretty much be written off. However, she threw some love toward the New Jersey girls, saying, “I just think they’re such gangstas.” [The Hollywood Gossip]
- Patrick Schwarzenegger, scion of the former first family of California, was forcibly removed from a Los Angeles club Saturday night. He may or may not have used a fake I.D. for entry and apparently began throwing ice cubes at the DJ. [TMZ]
- NBA player Kris Humphries was downing champagne the evening before his team faced the Chicago Bulls in Game 7 of their playoff series. The ex-Mr. Kardashian was spotted leaving a New York club around 1 am, and less than 24 hours later, the Nets lost to the Bulls by six points. [Us Magazine]
- Do we really have to wait until December to see more of Ron Burgundy, our favorite Anchorman from the golden era of TV news? Not necessarily. MTV has the latest from the film’s set. [MTV]
Source: Last Lap: What Does NeNe Leakes Think of Casts on Other Real Housewives Series?