Miss India or Femina Miss India is a national beauty pageant in India, one of the most recognized contests to produce international beauty queens in the 90s, which annually selects three winners to compete globally . It is organized by Femina, a women’s magazine published by Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd.In 2007, the organizers of Femina Miss India decided to eliminate runners-up and that all three finalists, who represented India in Miss Universe, Miss World and Miss Earth, were all equal winners, unlike previous years.
As of 2010, Femina Miss India relinquished the franchise to send a representative to the Miss Universe pageant, and the third winner will represent India in Miss International instead.The current Femina Miss India titleholders are Kanishtha Dhankhar as Femina Miss India World 2011, Hasleen Kaur as Femina Miss India Earth 2011, and Ankita Shorey as Femina Miss India International 2011.
Wallpaper Of Miss India
Source: Wallpaper Of Miss India
Incoming search terms:
- Powered by Article Dashboard hot swimsuit models
- Powered by Article Dashboard billboard music awards
- selena gomezis suratebi
- Powered by Article Dashboard mtv video music awards 2007
- Powered by Article Dashboard video music awards 2007
- Powered by Article Dashboard ms no swimsuit contest
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups 2007 si swimsuit contest
- Powered by Article Dashboard miss no swimsuit contest
- Powered by Article Dashboard music awards 2007
- Powered by Article Dashboard no swimsuit contest