How could you not love watching Kristen Stewart beg Chris Hemsworth, Charlize Theron and Taylor Lautner to come smooch her on-stage while accepting the Best Kiss award…then just making out with herself instead? At the same time, how could you not cringe just a teensy bit? Can something be awkward and amazing simultaneously? Oh right, that pretty much sums up the entire MTV Movie Awards. Duh! KStew getting frisky with herself was only one awesomely squirm-worthy moments during tonight’s awards. Our other favorite rock-awked moments included:
- Mila Kunis‘ mystery heckler: What did that nutball yell at Mila while she was presenting the Dirtbag Award? Whatever it was, it nearly made Mark Wahlbeg leap into the crowd to defend her honor. “And here I thought I was going to have to slap Russell,” he snarls at the unseen jerk. Whatever the mystery idiot said….awk-ward!
- That Jennifer Aniston cut-to during Russell’s marriage crack: “Wait until you hear about short-lived celebrity marriages,” Brand joked. Annnnnnnnnd immediate cut to Jen. Go ahead and wince. We know we did!
- Johnny Depp…losing a tooth on-stage?: “I spit out one of my teeth,” the Dark Shadows actor murmured after rocking out with the Black Keys. Joke? Actual dental emergency? It’s hard to decide which is more rock-ward!
- Russell’s John Travolta jokes: ”My legal fees are multiplyin’…” Ouch. The essence of comedic awkwardness.
- Jim Carrey showing of that “baby” during Emma Stone’s Trailblazer Award intro: “This is what our baby would have looked like,” Jim declares, clutching a hideous, sopping wet baby doll. “Mommy! Mommy! Congratulations on your Trailblazer Award!” A clever nod to his…upsetting fan video for Emma, but why was that baby doll all wet?
- Andy Samberg’s first kiss story: “I french kissed my dog’s butthole!” the That’s My Boy actor shouted gleefully. Twice. In Leighton Meester‘s face.
- Charlize Theron beating up Michael Fassbender: We love both of them, which is why we did not want to see Charlize punch Fassbender to the ground, then pretend to kick him in the ribs. So beautiful, and yet…so awkward.
[Photo: Getty Images]
Source: KStew Making Out With Herself Tops Our List Of Amazingly Awkward MTV Movie Awards Moments
Incoming search terms:
English singer Myleene Klass was spotted with her two beautiful girls - Ava, 4, and Hero, 14 months – at Hyde Park in London, England on Saturday (June 2).
The girls looked adorable wearing some matching pink pants and beige jackets. Ava was showing her patriotism wearing union jack ribbons in her brown locks.
The 34-year old TV personality has been putting on a brave face since she and her husband of six months, Graham Quinn
, split on her birthday in April. The Daily Mail
reported that the former bodyguard announced to his bride that he ‘no longer wanted to be married.’
Friends of the singer felt that the split was very unexpected with one of them saying, “It’s as if he woke one morning and realised he didn’t want to be married anymore.”
Still devastated, the brunette beauty fulfilled her work commitments on Saturday by presenting at the Sainsburys Jubilee Family Festival.
Source: Myleene Klass & Her Girls Look Pretty In Pink
The 2012 MTV Movie Awards kicked off, quite appropriately, with an influx of vampires, witches, wizards and werewolves. We love how Vampire Diaries star Kat Graham, who was MTV’s style correspondent for the evening, seemed to be channeling old-school cult fave Elvira with her black gown — the deep-cut neckline and shoulder pads seemed more suited to a vampire than Bonnie the witch, and that slit invited her to strike an Angelina Jolie pose or two, which seemed like just the right tone for the night.
Also having fun with her outfit tonight is Emma Watson who posed in a short, swirly-patterned gray-purple-and-black dress by Tabitha Simmons before presenting the trailer for her upcoming Perks of Being a Wallflower.
Twilight star Nikki Reed was another early arrival, in a shimmery gold number, followed by the werewolf pack’s very own Julia Jones in an, em, eye-catching lime-green cut-out dress. Early contenders for silliest outfit of the show: the Black Keys’ Dan Auerbach and Patrick Carney, whose footy pajamas make us very curious about their set. Stay tuned for much more fashion commentary and news!
Source: Kat Graham, Emma Watson Kick Off MTV Movie Awards Red Carpet With Flirty, Vampy Style
Incoming search terms: