Liberty Ross Still Struggling With Rupert Sanders Affair
Posted by Adam
Friday August 24, 2012
LIBERTY Ross still can’t get over husband Rupert Sanders‘ affair with Kristen Stewart.
The model, 33, has been in contact with her spouse over their children Skyla, seven, and five-year-old Tennyson, but is unsure whether she wants to reconcile with him.
“Nothing has been filed. It’s still too early to tell what will happen,” a source said.
“She is talking to and seeing Rupert now for the kids, but as far as the marriage she’s still processing everything that happened.
“No decisions have been made. It’s been very hard on her dealing with this and all the media attention.
“She is very strong and working through it and keeping private about it.”
Recent reports claimed Liberty has hired a celebrity lawyer and wants to move back to the UK as soon as possible.
“She has no strong ties in the U.S. nor does she want to remain here,” a source told Britain’s Sunday People newspaper.
“She has made it clear that she wants to move back to the UK with her children.
“She obviously wants them to carry on seeing their father, but she feels there is no point in staying in the U.S. Given that the majority of her family and friends are in the UK, nothing is holding her here and the kids are young enough to start a new school and not be affected.”
Tags: liberty ross
Source: Liberty Ross Still Struggling With Rupert Sanders Affair
While Twi-hards are trying to wrap their heads around the devastating possibility that Kristen Stewart would ever THINK of looking at another man other than Robert Pattinson, we decided to turn our attention to the other couple at the center of this rumor: Rupert Sanders and his wife, Liberty Ross. Here’s what we know about these two:
- The 41-year-old director and 33-year-old model/actress have been married for seven years. They have two children, Skylar and Tennyson. The Brits moved to L.A. seven years ago for the sake of Rupert’s career.
- Snow White and the Huntsman is Sanders’ directorial debut. He earned his rep as a director of commercials, earning an award for his Halo 3 ad. This story from the Guardian details how he very creatively snagged the SWATH gig.
- Liberty’s got a strong career in high fashion, with spreads in Vogue, Elle, I-D and the like. She also makes avant-garde films. Here’s one of her blogs for Vogue U.K.
- Liberty reportedly posted an Instagram pic showing Disney’s Snow White drunk, with the caption “Not so pretty and pure.” She also reportedly retweeted a quote from Marilyn Monroe that said, “sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.” Her accounts have since been deleted.
- Liberty’s brother is Atticus Ross, Trent Reznor‘s collaborator on The Social Network and The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo soundtracks.
- Liberty not only played the role of Snow White’s ill-fated mother, Queen Eleanor, in SWATH, she felt very involved in the whole production, based on what she wrote on her site after the premiere. “We have lived and breathed this project every day now for 2 years so releasing it to the world was extremely exciting. I remember a couple of summers ago looking at a script, lying on our bed in Malibu that had ‘SNOW WHITE’ written down the side of it. I immediately thought ‘wow, that would be incredible.’ … We are so happy and excited today to share this with you and we really hope you enjoy the movie.”
- After the SWATH press tour, Rupert, Liberty and the kids went to Hawaii to recover. She posted pics from their vacation on her Vogue blog July 4.
- We can kind of see a resemblance between Liberty and KStew. They’re both fine-featured brunettes with a taste for edgy fashion. This either supports the theory that the alleged makeout photos are actually of Rupert and his wife, or it confirms the rumor that Rupert has a very particular type. Either way, you can see from our interview with the director below that he really admires his young star.
[ video unavailable on this device ]
[Photos: LibertyRoss.com, Getty Images]
Source: Rupert Sanders And Liberty Ross: Everything We Know About The Other Couple In This Robsten Rumor
Incoming search terms:
Name: Tennyson Spencer Crowe
Date of Birth: July 7, 2006
Parents: Russell Crowe & Danielle Spencer
Siblings: Big Brother Charles, 8
♥ Tennyson was born in Sydney, Australia at the Sydney Royal North Shore Hospital
♥ He weighed nearly 8 lbs at birth
♥ His parents lovingly refer to him as “Bear”
♥ His middle name is his mother’s maiden name
♥ “I cannot understand how I managed to cope without getting cuddled this many times a day.” – papa Russell on one of the many perks of being a parent.
♥ “It’s much more than I could have hoped for, every day it’s more and more fantastic.” – Russell on fatherhood.
Source: Happy 6th Birthday Tennyson Crowe!
Incoming search terms:
Name: Ignatius ‘Iggy’ Martin Upton
Date of Birth: April 13, 2008
Parents: Cate Blanchett & Andrew Upton
Siblings: Dashiell, 10, & Roman, nearly 8
- Iggy was born in Sydney, Australia
- He weighed just over 8 lbs. at birth
- His father is a screen writer & his mother is an actress
- Iggy has been known to chum around with Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness‘s children Oscar and Ava as well as Russell Crowe and Danielle Spencer‘s sons Charlie and Tennyson
“You’ve just got to present it to them and they take what they take. It’s important to me that it doesn’t feel like a family business to them. So that they have a life that’s not continually centered around what we do.” – Cate on teaching her boys about theater.
“It toughens you up and makes you more pragmatic, yet at the same time it turns you into a bowl of mush. You see a child in distress or a puppy waiting to cross the street and you just want to weep. Maybe that mix is good for an actor. I guess the great thing is that it increases your ability to switch on and off. The work is no longer the only thing in your life. Other things count – and count more.” – Cate on motherhood.
“Anyone with children will tell you the same thing. Starting out as single women, our first questions about any job are, ‘What kind of role is it?’ and ‘Who will I be working with?’. But as soon as we have kids, we find ourselves asking, ‘How long’s the shoot?’ and ‘Can it be done in the school holidays?’ Suddenly, your attitude becomes very pragmatic. It has to, because shifting your household to another hemisphere is a major upheaval and there has to be a pretty compelling reason for you to do it.” – Cate on planning her work around her family.
Source: Happy 4th Birthday Ignatius Upton!