The timi & leslie Hart Convertible Backpack takes the term convertible to a new level. Not only is it a timi & leslie convertible diaper bag, but it’s also a backpack and a shoulder bag! It’s super stylish and functional any which way you wear it! It’s made from easy to clean faux leather (PVC free) and features our custom hardware in an antique brass finish. Hart comes with many functional and fashionable accessories and features:
- A detachable shoulder strap for when you want to carry it as a shoulder bag;
- Two adjustable detachable nylon backpack straps for when you want to carry it as a backpack;
- Our specially designed changing pad with a front mesh pocket where you can store your diapers, wipes and creams when you need to make a quick diaper change trip;
- A zippered sac to put away soiled clothes;
- A stylish clutch that you can use as your purse (who wants to carry a purse and a bebe bag?) with interior credit card slots and an inside zipper pocket;
- An insulated bottle tote to keep your baby’s bottles warm or cool;
- Matching stroller straps so you can hang your bebe bag from your stroller;
- Water resistant, light colored lining so you can easily see everything in your bag;
- Five exterior pockets;
- Six interior organizational pockets;
- Inside key fob – never lose your keys!
- Bag Measures: 15”H x 14” W x 5” D and 8.5” handle drop
Follow timi & leslie on Twitter and like them on Facebook.
We are giving away a timi & leslie Hart Convertible Backpack to 1 lucky reader (value: $179.99).
How to Enter:
- Like Celebrity Baby Scoop on Facebook
- Follow Celebrity Baby Scoop on Twitter
- Tell us where to find you on Facebook & Twitter
This contest ends Friday, September 13 at 7:00 pm EST. This contest is open to U.S. residents only! Good luck!
Congratulations to the winner of our phil&teds giveaway: Rozanna!
Source: Giveaway: timi & leslie Diaper Bag ($179.99)
It was a daddy-daughter date for Ben Affleck and his 4-year-old daughter Seraphina in Malibu, Calif. on Sunday (September 8).
The Academy Award-winner brought along a picnic mat while Sera toted a stylish bag. The duo were seen without big sis Violet, 7, and baby brother Samuel, 1.
Meanwhile, mama Jennifer Garner is premiering her new movie, Dallas Buyers Club, at the Toronto Film Festival.
While promoting her new film, Jen couldn’t escape questions about her hubby’s new role as Batman. When the casting choice was announced last month, it sparked an online backlash.
“Believe me, you can’t expect anything else,” Garner said of the fuss. “He’s a grown-up … that is just what you’re getting into. But he’s going to be fantastic.”
She added that they kept the Batman role secret for “months and months.”
Dallas Buyers Club features Matthew McConaughey as real-life Texas electrician Ron Woodroof, who fought to smuggle HIV/AIDS drugs from Mexico in the 1980s. Jennifer plays the doctor who tries to help him.
View Slideshow »»
View All Photos »»
Filed under: Ben Affleck,Jennifer Garner,Seraphina Affleck
Photo credit: AKM-GSI/FameFlynet
Source: Ben Affleck & Seraphina: Daddy-Daughter Date
Almost every celebrity has the same complaint about being famous: they don’t want to share their personal life. If that’s so, then why do so many of them hold hands, lock lips and get just about down and dirty in public? The 20 celebrity couples on our list are all PDA offenders of various levels. Not that we mind, of course…
Every celeb couple has different levels of PDA. When Jessica Alba was caught kissing her husband Cash Warren in front of preschool kids, it was completely sweet and G rated. It was for the children, after all.
Whereas when Leonardo DiCaprio leaned in for a kiss from supermodel girlfriend Toni Garrn on a boat, it was obviously a totally romantic gesture.
However, Evan Peters and Emma Roberts took their public passion to the next level when they were spied full on making out at the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Hey guys, people are there to look at the art! THE ART!!!
Look, we’re not trying to perv on these hot celeb couples. It’s just they had to go ahead and do their business in public where they wanted us to watch. Right?
[Photo Credit: Getty Images and Splash News]
Source: GET A ROOM! 20 Celebrity Couples Caught Kissing In Public
David and Harper Beckham, Anna Wintour
Courtesy of Vogue Paris
David and Harper Beckham sat front row at Victoria Beckham‘s presentation at New York Fashion Week on Sunday.
Sitting atop her father’s lap, the 2-year-old looked camera-ready in a white dress, flats and her hair in a trendy topknot. The tot’s look seemed to earn the approval of Vogue‘s editor-in-chief, Anna Wintour, who sat next to the Beckhams and cracked a smile.
Leading up to the presentation, an excited Victoria, 39, Tweeted a countdown until the show. “We [are] here!! 1 hour to go! x vb #SS14 #NYFW,” she wrote Sunday morning.
Source: David Beckham and Harper Sit Front Row at Fashion Week