Jennifer Aniston has been sporting iconic looks for two and a half decades, her first appearance in the spotlight beginning in 1990 with her run on the short-lived TV spin-off of Ferris Bueller. The fresh-faced Jen of the past has been on a steady evolution ever since, inspiring style copycats no matter what her haircut might be. Jen’s most iconic cut would come in 1995 when she chopped it into the iconic “Rachel,” which would then be copied a million times over. From there she has tried everything from twists to highlights, dark locks to a bob, and yet has always looked incredible and fresh. Somehow Jennifer has stayed true to herself and her easygoing style even while she changes up her hair game year after year. We can’t wait to see what she does next!
Check the gallery above to see some of Jennifer’s style transformation through the years.
Nick Cannon hasn’t left the spotlight since breaking it off from Mariah Carey. So what’s life been like for the TV personality after leaving his six-year marriage? In the clip above, our Gossip Table panelists spill the details. And in the gallery below, check out more of this year’s shocking celebrity breakups.
In other news, Kanye West is one of music’s most recognizable faces, but that fact didn’t help him at the airport. Watch the video below for more, then refresh your memory about Yeezy’s music videos from the pre-Kardashian era.
For more celebrity gossip and entertainment news, go to VH1 Celebrity.
[Photo Credit: Getty Images]
Source: Nick Cannon Opens Up About Life After Mariah Carey
If you thought Fox News Channel was just a boys club, think again. Plenty of women are filling out the channel’s conservative ranks, but they’re not necessarily adding sensibility to Fox News’ reporting. We’re all for strong women in the newsroom, but we’re not sure if Fox News’ blondes fit that bill.
Whether it’s Megyn Kelly trying to factually debate Santa Claus’ race (psst, he’s not real), or Elisabeth Hasselbeck challenging the president to a “scripture showdown,” Fox News’ blonde bombshells can’t be taken seriously when spouting silly quotes.
Look through the gallery above to meet some of Fox News Channel’s most famous blondes and read their most outlandish quotes from actual broadcasts.
[Photo Credit: Getty Images]
Source: Meet the Blondes of Fox News
Incoming search terms:
Laverne Cox, Kevin Hart, and Shonda Rhimes react to the Ferguson decision, Halle Berry goes extra lengths to ensure Gabriel Aubry won’t change their daughter’s appearance, Bette Midler slams a young pop star, and more of today’s First Dibs.
- After a grand jury ruled that officer Darren Wilson would not be indicted for shooting and killing Michael Brown, celebrities soon took to social media to react. [Variety]
- Halle Berry reportedly took Gabriel Aubry to court for “trying to make their daughter white.” [TMZ]
- Bette Midler is not feeling Ariana Grande as much as the rest of the world. [ET]
- Kate Mara and James Marsden heat things up in the shower for a Yahoo Style shoot. [Just Jared]
- Sting will join his Broadway musical The Last Ship next month. [Chicago Tribune]
- Ray Donovan‘s Eddie Marson joins psychological thriller The Blunderer alongside Jessica Biel and Patrick Wilson. [THR]
- Can you guess the celebri-twin of these Big Morning Buzz Live fans?
[Photo Credit: Getty]
Source: Celebrities React to the Ferguson Decision, Halle Berry Fights for Her Daughter in Court + More of…