Comic-Con is a TV fan’s wet dream, packed with panels, press lines, signings and lots of adorable fan interactions in between. Since fandoms always enjoy obsessing over their favorite fictional relationships (aka “shipping”), we asked the stars of Veronica Mars, Orphan Black and Arrow what it’s like to be on the receiving side of that adoration. And, ya know, if they have any ships of their own. (They do!) Even better - Tatiana Maslany reveals what Orphan Black ship creeps her out the most in the clip above.
Kendall Jenner makes a shocking statement, Lea Michele surprises us with her new role, and more entertainment news to take home with you.
- Kendall Jenner says her famous name has “worked against” her in her modeling career. [People]
- Cara Delevingne is officially the new face of Topshop’s autumn and winter collections. [Daily Mail]
- Glee star Lea Michele is going from a Broadway baby to single mom in Sons of Anarchy. Yes, really. [TV Line]
- It looks like divorce isn’t so final for Pamela Anderson. [Yahoo!]
- Get ready for your final trip to Middle Earth with the The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies trailer. [EW]
- Kristin Cavallari debuts her rocking post-baby body. [E!]
- We’re sorry to say that Bradley Cooper has smoothed things out with girlfriend Suki Waterhouse. [Perez Hilton]
[Photo Credit: @kendalljenner]
Sadly, Comic-Con is over but these super sexy costumes will be forever remembered. As for the creepy ones… forgetting those may take a while. Check out all of the craziness that went down at Comic-Con 2014 in San Diego.
For more Comic-Con coverage, check out this exclusive interview with the stars of Reign, Toby Regbo and Adelaide Kane, as they address dating rumors, “shipping” and more.
[Photo credit: VH1]
If you were not at Comic-Con this week then you truly missed out. To ease your FOMO, we have every single character you wished you could have seen but pint sized. That’s right! Check out all of your favorite comic characters portrayed by the most adorable kids at Comic-Con.
[Photo credit: VH1]